Solar Ventures is continuously seeking for the best talents to strength its team. We look for entrepreneurial candidates, highly motivated in making the difference in the energy industry at global scale.
A unique opportunity to work together with an highly experienced team with background in renewable energy, venture capital and project financing.
If you are interested, please contact us at
Solar Ventures is a solar energy Independent Power Producer and Developer focused on development, construction, financing and management of photovoltaic utility scale globally, with strong expertise in Emerging Markets, where it’s active since 2008.
Solar Ventures started its activity in 2005, leveraging on strong expertise of its principals in Venture Capital, Private Equity and Renewable Energy.
In the last years Solar Ventures became one of the leading player in Italy, developing a major portfolio of more than 120 MWp. Since 2008, Solar Ventures started its development activities outside Italy, starting from France and then in several Emerging Countries including Turkey, Jordan and Thailand.
Solar Ventures is now focused on the development of new photovoltaic plants, with a dynamic portfolio allocation including projects in Emerging Markets – mainly South East Asia – and projects in mature markets on a very selected basis.
Solar Ventures is seeking for an Investment Associate for a stage position of 4-6 months. The Investment Associate will work closely with the principals in the scouting and assessment of new markets and projects.
The selected candidate will be part of a very dynamic and entrepreneurial team with strong background in venture capital, private equity, renewable energy and project financing. He will have direct exposure to all aspects of solar power plant development, including the relationship with external advisors and potential local partners. The candidate will also support the principals in the management of the corporate budget and in the management and control of already active joint ventures, having the opportunity to explore also more advanced phases in the development cycle.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a master degree in economics/business administration/engineer;
- 2-3 years working experience in related industry(renewable energy, investment funds, corporate banking, M&A advisory, new investments valuation);
- Strong interest for renewable energy and other hi-growth sectors;
- Open to work in multi-cultural teams, curios for emerging markets;
- Basic knowledge of company, project and investment valuation;
- Outstanding skills in financial modelling;
- Strong commitment to results, with flexible and autonomous approach in completing the tasks assigned;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and strong business acumen;
- Strong communication skills, both oral/writing;
Fluent in English and Italian; additional languages will be considered a plus.